• WHAT DIGITAL PLATFORMS ARE STUDENTS CURRENTLY USING TO DEVELOP THEIR PROFESSIONAL NETWORL ?

In my opinion, students mostly use LinkedIn and Google Drive to develop professional networks. LinkedIn is a social platform for the workplace, where students register their digital identities, find and get to know future employers or build some contacts. Google Drive is an online cloud storage service that students often use when conducting group discussions or projects. It allows you and other group members to process documents at the same time, which is very convenient. However, in the past two years, because of many students taking online classes, the video conferencing software Zoom has also been welcomed, and users can communicate and communicate through various mobile devices.

• WHAT COULD THE STUDENT CONSIDER IN EXPANDING THEIR PROFESSIONAL LEARNING NETWORK ?

When students build and expand their professional learning network, on the one hand, they should show themselves, so as to make others interested in themselves. On the other hand, students should pay attention to learn to protect their privacy, including personal information, home address, etc., because the leakage of personal privacy may endanger their property and personal safety. In addition, sometimes we need to make some comments on other people’s text. At this time, we need to pay attention to our own language, which should be positive.

• HOW DOES DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY LIMIT AND / OR PROMOTE A PLN ?

In order to ensure the privacy and security of data, many people tend to publish some virtual content or set access permissions, which will make it difficult for them to expand PLN. Because this restricts others’ understanding of them, some opportunities may be missed, such as the choice of future employers.

• IN YOUR NETWORK HOW CAN YOU CREATE A DIGITAL IDENTITY / REPUTATION ?

I tend to share my personal information, educational background, professional field, work experience and my strengths and hobbies. At the same time, I will pay attention to my personal privacy and try not to post content about my real life.

• MY V&R MAP :